Tuesday 23 October 2012

Kate Henshaw - I Don't Want To Disgrace Myself In Music


Successful Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw, who is now a judge at the Nigeria's Got Talent Reality show talked about how she wants to fall in love again after her broken marriage which yield only one daughter. And would not ventured into music because she wants to continue acting for as long as possible.

When asked if she was considering going into music, she responded by saying:
You people should leave me. I don’t want to disgrace myself. Acting is my stronghold, I will stay there. I don’t want to veer into something and get stuck in it. I might do a collaboration soon, you never can tell.

Is she now saying most Nollywood stars that ventured into music line have disgraced themselves? Share your thought.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...