Thursday 11 October 2012

Is Ini Edo Still Pregnant?


Click for Full Image Size

It looks to me like this metal belt would definitely choke the poor unborn baby to death.Which makes me wonder, is Ini Edo still pregnant?

Sources reveals that Nollywood diva Ini Edo was spotted with a very flat tummy at the 32nd birthday party of  fellow Nollywood actress Stephanie O-Linus. And i don't know how true this is, but we hear she is having serious issues with her hubby Philip Ehiagwina.

With this photo above, do you think she is still pregnant? share your thought

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. I dnt tink she is still pregnant bcos no woman in her right senses can do it

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...