Thursday 25 October 2012

Goldie:'I Am Not Dating Prezzo, It Is A Fake Soap That Will Never Come'


Are this two celebrities ever serious? or they are just toying with us? Read what Goldie said about Prezzo below and share your thoughts.
"I am not dating Prezzo. The state of things between us is the same state of things between me and anyone in Big Brother. We are all friends. I didn't go to Kenya to see him. I went there for an event. People are just assuming there's something going on between us because we are not speaking. Well, everybody is just working for the soap opera that will never come." - Goldie 

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...