Thursday 25 October 2012

Dammy krane: I Won't Quit School Because Of Music


Fast rising act "My dear"crooner Dammy Krane for the girls, has made up his mind on the issue of quitting school to focus on his music career. The Hypertek records Niggar who won the 2012 Headies rookie of the year alongside Burnaboy, was asked in interview:

Do you see yourself quitting school for music (permanently / momentarily)?
No, I can't and won't quit school. he said.
Dammy Krane also revealed how 2face Idibia touched his life. 2face once said to me ''I signed you because I saw myself in you''. This statement alone changed a lot of things for me.

Are we going to see the next 2face Idibia in Dammy Krane? Only time will tell.
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

2 comments:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...