Tuesday 30 October 2012

Check Out King Wasiu Ayinde's (K1) 20 Room Mansion In Ijebu Ode


Last week Fuji Star, Wasiu Ayinde (K1), led family and friends into his is newly completed palace in GRA, Ijebu Ode, this is his second property. The property is made up of four buildings, including a seven-bedroom main house, an eight-room guest house, a gym, a music recording studio, swimming pool, a massive gate house, a praying area and staff quarters - In all, about 20 rooms.
He said
I actually planned big for this house. Everything I put in here are top of the range, right from the marble to the other accessories in the house, especially the kitchen. The kitchen, speaks volume of who will be occupying the home. I personally went to get the complete kitchen in Milan, Italy because I also love to cook myself. For the furniture and electronics, I took time to shop round for the best. I also have my studio, gym and the swimming pool. Probably, all these facilities will answer those who question my youthfulness,”



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

3 comments:

  1. Ok like seriously I need to either get me a Fuji singer or sing Fuji *rme*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be more accurate. Is it in Ijebu Ode or lag ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma Sha Allah! May Allah mercy continue to be with d only 1 Baba agba in fuji music K1 d ultimate "Won ti mo nkankan" courtesy of ibro sudan from Philly USA.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...