Thursday 18 October 2012

Burna Boy - Death Is The Least Wack Artists Deserve. Was He Referring To Tonto Dikeh?

Another fast rising youngster blasts Tonto Dikeh wack songs by saying:
God punish all of you who disrespect the name of music by releasing d noisy wackness being released these days. Death is d least yu deserve.
 Rebel mode!!! #now riding around lookin for wack artists to shoot.#huntingseason.
Ok maybe dat waz a bit extreme. I sincerely appologize. This is why I don't tweet. A bit too honest. Sorry
Funny thing is I haven't even heard dis tonto song. What makes yu think that's Wat I'm on about. Lol
Who do you think he was talking about here? share your thought

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...