Monday 17 September 2012

Should Ladies Be Given More Opportunities To Serve In Places Of Authority?



After reading the gist below, what are your thoughts on the issue of ladies serving in place of authority. This interesting personality known as Queen Ure Okezie, who is an ex-wife of Soul-E, a musician, was asked why she quit running her ministry, she responded by saying:
"most of last year, I was out of the country and I handed the ministry over to someone. You know how it is when you are not the one there, they had some challenges and they couldn’t continue. I still go to church every Sunday. I have gone back to my former church which is Household of God Church, owned by Pastor Chris Okotie".
Now tell me, should ladies be given more opportunities to serve In places of authority?

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...