Friday 14 September 2012

OMG: LADY GAGA SHAVES HAIR


Yes i can't believe she actually shaved her hair. Lady Gaga tweeted: "I did it for u Terry. I'm sorry about ure mommy. She has princess die, but were all princess high."


Terry Richardson who lost his mum "Annie Lomax" recently, is a close friend of Lady Gaga, and he is famous for his earthy and sexually explicit photos of some of the world's most famous ladies including Kate Moss, Lindsay Lohan and Kate Upton.

Terry Richardson late mum "Annie Lomax" died at the age of 74. Terry and Gaga collaborated on a book of photos taken behind the scenes on her Monster Ball Tour, titled Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson.

Do you think she shaved her hair to seek attention or not? share your thoughts with me
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...