Thursday 27 September 2012

Keri Hilson To Perform At Face of Sofa Beauty Pageant



The American singer Keri Hilson posted on twitter few weeks back saying:
‘I love Africa…but you already know that’ and followed that up with: ‘Back to Nigeria in November, I’ve done Lagos, I’ve done Calabar and I’m the ambassador of Cross River State. Performing in Abuja this time’.
She will be headlining the second edition of “Face of Sofa 2012” hosted by Sofa Lounge, on Friday the 2nd of November, 2012 at the Abuja International Conference Centre (ICC).

This is the third time Keri Hilson will be visiting the country.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...