Saturday 29 September 2012

Karen Igho: I Want A Decent Man And Not Any Kind Of Man



Big Brother Africa 2011, winner Karen who is known for her verbal nature,even while in the Big Bother House last year which she emerged victorious has challenge all man, not just any how guy sha by saying:
“I’m a woman who desires to be loved and wooed by the opposite sex. Men are supposed to woo me. I’m a woman and I’m very soft. They shouldn't be scared of asking me out. I want a decent man, and not any kind of man.
However karen is not happy that men are not showing enough courage to challenge her, and she is not that difficult as they think. She is still “single and ready to mingle”. While on the issue of her dream man, she said
“He must not only be ‘God-fearing’ and comfortable’ but also, he must be down-to-earth and not necessarily a bachelor,”
Hmm, karen you soft? after all those display in BBA
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...