Saturday 1 September 2012

Flavour N'abania Dragged To Court.


Chinedu Okoli the popular Nigerian highlife musician known as Flavour has being dragged to court by Ghanaian singing duo, over the alleged theft of their intellectual property.

Flavour's new single Kwarikwa, was a carbon copy of their Kotosa song which they released 4years ago, they said. The Ghanaian singing duo are furious and now accusing Flavour for using their song with proper permission nor consultation from them. 
According to the Ghanaian singing duo:
PLEASE THE READ MORE TO CONTINUE
‘This does not come as a surprise to me, as I already knew point blank that the material put out by Flavour was an outright plagiarized product of Kotosa. I mean, I heard what seemed like Kotosa blasting from the huge speakers in a CD vendor’s shop when I was driving to a friend’s home when I visited Nigeria last two months. I was happy and surprised that Kotosa had finally made its way to Nigeria after making hits in Ghana, only to hear Flavour’s signature hi-life voice on the beat. I was disappointed to say the least. I shook my head as I passed by’said the manager of the defunct group.

Both Flavour and his management are quiet on the matter so far. 

Do you think its possible for Flavour to copy their song? share your thoughts
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...