The BBA Live Show host and Radio/TV presenter "IK Osakioduwa" expressed how he felt for most single ladies, so he decided to share some #IksTipsToGettingAMan, using twitter to convey his message. He tweeted: I'm vexing on the show this morning, trying to help ladies find guys. lol
Read up the #IksTipsToGettingAMan:
1. Learn to do solo trips. It's easier for most guys to step up to a girl on her own, than one in a pack of girls.
PLEASE CLICK THE READ MORE TO CONTINUE
2. Make friends with married women. They know what guys want more than your single friends (that's why they're married).
3. Be careful not to be TOO INDEPENDENT. Learn to gain from your man's presence in your life. Guys need to be needed.
4. Drop the guys that take all your time without really chasing you. They block other guys. No IWC = Intimacy Without Commitment
5. Make an Effort. Try to look nice. Work out. Guys like babes. Get that Don King hair done, stop forming "Oh Naturale"
6. Don't give it All up. Leave some for marriage. Perfect the art of giving previews. Nobody pays for free stuff.
7. Learn to cook. Most guys like a girl that CAN cook. Yeah not all guys but MOST. So do yourself a favour and learn.
8. Have standards. Or you'll find yourself in and out (of) relationships too often and that'll earn you a bad name.