Tuesday 18 September 2012

Basket Mouth Shaves His Locks. Yah or NAh?


It's been about ten years since Basket Mouth stuck to the dreads, hence we are surprised to see him rocking a totally new look. Speaking to Bellanaija, he said;
“I didn’t decide to cut it due to only re-branding purpose, I have had it for close to 9 years and in as much as it is now part of my brand – if not my main feature on physical brand outlook, I felt a bit static mentally with reference to the hair style. In these 9 years, a lot has changed except my looks, which was why I decided to engage my hair stylist this morning.”
What do you think? Should he have kept the old look?

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...