Saturday 15 September 2012

Amber Rose Sexy Good Morning Kiss Photo With Wiz Khalifa In Bed. Plus Her Childhood Photos

She tweets: Good morning kisses.... Every morning

American model/recording artist/actress ''Amber Levonchuck'' popularly known as Amber Rose who is 
PLEASE CLICK THE READ MORE TO CONTINUE

engaged to rapper Wiz Khalifa posted some funny and embarrassing photos on her twitter handle. Enjoy the photos below.
she tweets: Pig tails
She tweets: It def was Hammer Time
She tweets: Lil white monkey butt baby

she tweets: Lmao I crack up every time I see this pic
she tweets: Dancing for my Mom
she tweets: I look like a lil Asian girl

Meanwhile Amber Rose is pregnant for Wiz khalifa. Congrats to both Amber and Wiz
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...