Thursday 30 August 2012

Yvonne Vixen ready to fight Oriental Hotel for Her stolen Car



Yvonne Vixen  exploded on  twitter over her stolen car at Oriental Hotel in Lekki . It's been over a month since the incident of her stolen car, she parked at the hotel. She used her twitter page 5days ago to vent her anger over her missing car to the management of Oriental Hotel. She expressed herself using the following words:

“I’m ready for WAR. U can’t take what belongs to me and expect me to stay quiet for too long…They don’t want to be civil, then I’ll go STREET…Anyone who knows them should tell ‘em shit is about to get CRAY.
“I’m fed up!…How the hell should ppl feel safe in an establishment of that magnitude. U steal my property 2day, what will happen next time? Get raped in d parking lot?…Trouble sleep yanga wake am…u don’t mess with a wounded lioness.
“D hospitality business is meant 2 ensure safety & comfort.

Her blood dey hot ooo....Cool down naaa
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...