Thursday 23 August 2012

Video of ''Prezzo'' apologizing to Nigerians. Plus he wants to marry Goldie.


The Kenyan rapper and Big Brother Stargame finalist, Prezzo held a press conference yesterday in Lagos at ”The Place” (45 Issac John street) in GRA, Ikeja..

He spoke of his feelings for Goldie, and also used the opportunity to sincerely apologize to all Nigerians, he has wronged in all ways. He said
"My mission here is to look for Goldie. I have not spoken to her since the show ended. I came here for Goldie in all honesty, I care about her and she cares about me. With God on my side, I pray everything works out well.".

Prezzo said  he is ready to do whatever it takes to make Goldie his Mrs. 

Watch the video below and get the full gist yourself.


Please share your thoughts on.
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Love in Tokyo.They are obviously really inlove but Goldie may not be able to say yes to his proposal because http://bit.ly/TWUdY5

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...