Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sinzu ft. 2face, M.I and Lynxxx – E Don Dey Madt remix



The E don dey madt remix with 2face, M.I and Lynxx is awesome as this dudes dropped some madt lines. I'm sure this guys were high even before they recorded this song.

Sauce kid now renamed Sinzu SMG with his team delivered very funny and creative lines like:

Wetin concern Okada with seat belt?
U dey mad abi?
Becos u p(ee) for V.I, e no mean sey u be V.I.P
u chop corn with ur friends u talk say na conference(corn-friends) 
u go like flash with private no?
U get goodluck sey u get patience
Imagine Goodluck without Patieeence
Ah, what is sinzu?

DOWNLOAD HERE



Overall Madt track, what you think? Please share.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...