Wednesday 1 August 2012

Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar vs a Fan On twitter


Nollywood Diva Halima Abubakar has over 40 movies to her credit. The Kogi born actress was involved in a fight with one of her followers, even other followers of her's had to intervene before thing could get really much ugly.

There is the detailed Epic battle between  Halima Abubakar and a fan on twitter

FAN: "Why forming for me nah? Follow me back, you don't want to. Don't you know that I am your sister?

"Who you be self? You fine reach Tonto, or my queen, Mercy Johnson? You this shortie, you expired maggot."
PLEASE CLICK THE READ MORE TO CARRY ON

Halima fired back, "I am nothing, but you followed me. Go f*ck yourself."

FAN: "I followed you because I want to be seeing your mess up. You this godiga (I’m guessing the fan meant gold digger), smelling 'ascrimate'. Go f*ck yourself, you this public toilet."

Fan responded, "I followed you because I want to be seeing your mess up. You this godiga (gold digger), smelling 'ascrimate'. Go f*ck yourself, you this public toilet."

Halima continued, "and hey expired? You mean your pus*y? Bit*h, I am not 30 yet. So, hey, hop on a d*ck and do a full split."

Some of her fans who were not happy with this  the ugly incident and someone tweeted this at her;

"Sweetie, it is very unhealthy for a status chic of your type to lose her cool publicly"

She tweeted later on, "I have been bullied all my life! I am done."
Twitter battles between celebrities and fans these days are becoming more of an ugly show....what is wrong with our celebrities and fans this day? don't they know both can't co exist without one another?
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...