Thursday 16 August 2012

Monalisa Chinda angry over media reports on this PHOTO


The Nollywood star actress and producer Monalisa Chinda, who was the face of  Port Harcourt - Carnival Queen, in her hometown of Rivers State  has reacted to the photo above, which many websites and blog-site called her and her very good friend ''Egor Efiok'' lesbians. They were spotted in a Deuces club in Victoria Island Lagos.

Read  what the beautiful screen diva said:
"I don't have time for this kind of rubbish because I am busy. If people feel like they can cook up stories where there is none, then they should go ahead. Imagine this type of nonsense. It was a glorious day for me where we went to celebrate my sister's anniversary. We were all taking pictures in a public place, how does that translate to the rubbish people were saying online? You saw the picture, what do you make of it? I don't have time for this please, I won't be dragged into it at all"

Hmm, na wa oo, how this picture take resemble lesbian picture self? it's normal for ladies to peck on cheek, so why is this different?


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

3 comments:

  1. There ave been rumours that both are bisexual so people are trying to use this pic to justify it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This country is something else.. Those who accused her of lesbianisim should be brought to book.. The pic is normal to me.. And even if she is she has her right to personal life.. Such people should be brought to book

    ReplyDelete
  3. This country is something else.. Those who accused her of lesbianisim should be brought to book.. The pic is normal to me.. And even if she is she has her right to personal life.. Such people should be brought to book

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...