Wednesday 29 August 2012

Mo'chedda confirms that she is dating Ondo Prince


Rumor has it that the pop singer Mo’Cheddah’s is dating Ondo Prince, but NET now confirms the story is true.

Mo’Cheddah whose real names are  Modupe-Oreoluwa Oyeyemi has been dating Ondo Prince known as BK Olateru-Olagbegi for more than two years. Mo’Cheddah who is one of the fast rising singer/rappers in the Nigeria music industry has often been seen with the Ondo prince, they even travel together and both families are getting close.
PLEASE CLICK THE READ MORE TO CONTINUE 

Although BK Olateru-Olagbegi hasn’t proposed yet, but that might likely happen on or before next year. The Ondo prince is an aspiring politician and a young businessman with interests in Oil and gas, real estate and entertainment. He is from the popular Olateru-Olagbegi family in Owo and also the younger brother of popular BEAT FM 99.9 On-Air-Personality Gbemi.

According to TheNET, they placed a call to BK who said he has ‘No comments. I absolutely have no comments please… But the pop singer Mo’Cheddah was willing to explain, she said:
‘Yes I can confirm that we’re close friends and partners. But I do not plan to put my relationship in the public eye. People can believe what they want to believe; all I can say is that BK and I share a special friendship that’s been on for many years, and he’s someone that has been very instrumental to whatever the Mocheddah brand has become today…
 Hmmm, oya tell me what's your own opinion on this matter at hand?
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...