Tuesday 14 August 2012

Lilian Bach Denies Secret Wedding


The Nollywood actress has reacted to the story going round the social media network of her, being secretly married to one Bigboy ''Alaka'' and that they live happily in a new home in Lekki estate. she said
It's not a crime to be single and it's not a crime to be married. If I chose to tie the knot, it won't be a secret. For now, I am still single but if I chose to get married, my friends will be invited. I have nothing to hide and I have done nothing wrong. I am presently away but I have been receiving calls from people who are shocked as I am at the supposed breaking news of my secrets wedding. 
 Don't worry, when she gets married we will let you know...

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...