Thursday 30 August 2012

Kim Kardashian Wants A ''Hollywood Walk of Fame'' Star.



Kim Kardashian who is an American socialite, reality television star, model and occasional actress told V Magazine recently that she wouldn't mine to have a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame. 

In her own words:
I’m not naïve to the fact that I’m not a singer or an actress or anything like that. I’ve never claimed to be anything that I’m not. I think reality is still a new form of entertainment that was kind of an unexpected thing.
It reminds me of rap music. When rap music first came out, people were like, We don’t understand this, what is this, it’s just a fad. But rap music is definitely here to stay, and I think reality shows have proven they are as well. But when something is newer, people don’t really understand it.
I think there was a quote where somebody said that reality stars will never get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So, of course I’m so competitive that I think that it would be a huge achievement and a goal that anyone would want. I would love to break that mold.
Lemme ask this question now. Is the Hollywood Walk of Fame star based on merit or fame/money?


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...