Saturday 4 August 2012

I go to Clubs With My Husband's Permission -Oge Okoye




Nollywood actress Oge Okoye born in the city of London, she got a  degree in Theatre Arts from Nnamdi Azikiwe University..She started acting as far back year 2001

She answered the question on the lips of many when asked, What her take was on married women who frequent night clubs
I can't speak for anyone else but myself. I am a married woman and I do go to the clubs but it's always with my husband's consent.
Star Oge Okoye  has starred in over 50 movies including Blood Sister, BlackBerry Babes, Lady Gaga, Marry Me, and many more

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...