Monday 13 August 2012

I accept responsibility for Goldie's eviction but She’s still my girl anytime- Prezzo


The Kenyan rapper and first runner-up of big brother Africa star game, Jackson Makini  known as Prezzo was recently asked in an  interview, concerning how his housemate Goldie felt you betrayed her? He responded by saying:
That’s what Goldie thinks. For me, Goldie and I connected since day one in the house. I believe in a relationship; it’s always ups and downs, struggles here and there. But then, I was very offended because I gave Goldie something that belonged to me, and when she left the house, she threw whatever I gave her on the floor.
To me, that attitude was like a spit in the face. I was hoping that something good would come out of our relationship after the house. But the way things turned out, one got to take it one step at a time, as it comes. I have no hard feelings for Goldie. She’s still my girl anytime. I salute Goldie, because she’s a bright woman. It’s such a shame that things turned out the way they did. But I did not betray her. I can sit here and tell the whole world that I didn’t betray Goldie.
Wonders shall never end, after you put her up for eviction, you think she will fall you again? so are you now Chris brown and she is Rihanna abi?  Goldie don wise up oo

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...