Friday 10 August 2012

How we see Usain Bolt and How Usain Bolt sees us



The Anticipation was high last night as the whole world waited to see if  Usain Bolt could make history by setting a new world record and retaining his Olypmpic sprint double gold.

The race barely lasted 20 seconds and if you blinked you missed it. Bolt won the 200 meters in 19.32 seconds. Bolt led a Jamaican sweep as the country took gold, silver, and bronze in the Men's 200 meter race. But no new world record.

After the race Bolt declared himself "the greatest athlete" to have lived after sealing an Olympic sprint double.

"I'm a living legend," he said, as he becomes the first man ever to successfully defend both 100m and 200m titles.

Afterwards, he admitted: "I was fast but I wasn't fit enough," before warning: "I am not ready to retire. I love this sport."

Congrats Bolt

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. No mind the guy, too much swag dey worry am. Did u not see his expression after the 200m race? He did some push up to tell you that "man that was a piece of cake"lol
    I agree, his a legend but it's not for him to tell us...
    Congratulations from http://www.mridontry.com

    My favourite at the London Olympics is still Michael Phelps.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...