Friday 10 August 2012

FAZE DISCLOSES WHAT HE HAS BEEN UP TO


It's obvious that our Nigerian singer Chibuzor Orji (FAZE) has be missing in the Nigerian music industry for a while and the question everyone is asking is "where is faze".

Faze who recently signed a new management deal with Now Muzik, has disclosed what he has been up to all this while.
"A lot of people have been asking if I can do something else aside music, so I decided to try out acting. Its lovely, because it shows a different side of me. It really took a lot to make me do the movie and I didn't regret it. It was awesome, the role, the script, it was all perfect." Faze said.
The Nigerian singer has also dropped two new singles "Akachukwu" and "Follow your mind" in anticipation for his fourth studio album "REFAZED".

Good luck Faze.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. He 4got to add he's been makin efforts to get his skin lighter. He can ask Goldie for tips.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...