Tuesday 28 August 2012

Comedian ''I Go Dye'' Rewards Self With 2012 Hybrid Escalade SUV


No be small thing oo, comedian ''I Go Dye'' has acquired a new car, which is a white-Diamond Escalade Hybrid 2012 Model. Yes  it's 2012 model which is estimated to be around  N11,000,000 – N13,000,000. Omo too much money they worry  'I Go Dye''.

The Stand up Comedian by name Francis Agoda, popularly known as I Go Dye is really enjoying the fruit of his hardwork. Even the car's plate number is customized, na wa o.


What do you think? see as ''I Go Dye'' small oo, compared to the size of the car. lol
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...