Friday 31 August 2012

Bimbo Akintola -“I don't mind marrying a younger lover"


Nollywood star actress Bombo Akintola talks on her single status plus her view towards marriage. According to the popular actres :
“A relationship is work, “Marriage is a bigger work. Once you have signed the paper, you are in each other’s space – day in day out. You are two people with different backgrounds. You have problems until you have even grounds. So, it takes a lot of hard work to stay in marriage. That is why when my friends come to me and say, I am getting married’, I ask, ‘Are you sure?’ I have never dated any person and said, ‘Oh, this is the person I want to marry.”
 PLEASE CLICK THE READ MORE TO CONTINUE.

 “People can get married at 48 nowadays. It is no more a thing of ‘You are old’. And grandparents should no more put pressure on people. When you say, ‘I pick this man’, that is it. I like men, being not gay or whatever. But I don’t think age is a barrier. If you find a man 10 years younger or older, go on with him.”

“There is no such thing as an ideal man. There is no perfect man or woman. What you have is work in progress. Once you meet half way, you just have to build from there.”

Do you agree with her that age is no barrier in marriage? Please Share your thoughts

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

2 comments:

  1. I agree wit her, age is noting but a number, d most important thing is loving each other nd being compatible... Luv u Bimbo u r beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat's wat she think.It is only a woman who is God fearing dat will submit 2 a man she is older dan.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...