Friday 27 July 2012

N18m returned to Owner by a Taxi Driver in Abuja

Mr. Imeh Usua, an airport taxi driver was honoured by The Nigerian Network of Women Exporters of Service (NNWES) ..The man in question Mr Usua found a bag belonging to a British passenger containing foreign currency worth N18 million



Although the incident took place in 2007, the NNWES President, Nkiru Joy Okpala, said it was not too late to recognize Mr. Imeh Usua for his sincerity.

Mr . Imeh Usua, who joined eight other award recipients in Abuja, said he had no regrets returning the money even though he is “a poor man.”

“I can never take another person’s money. I am very happy that I am being recognized

What an honest citizen..how many of you can do this for your country?  
 Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...