Friday 8 June 2012

"I WILL 'UN-GAY' IDRIS ELBA", TOOLZ ONIRU OF BEAT FM


She has mind-blowing hips (if I lie you can ask Tim Westwood) and she is a radio presenter. If I am to ask you who this is I am sure more people will guess it right. Yes am talking about no other person than your right answer (looool), yes Toolz. In a recent tweet the sultry presenter hints of her love (or crush) for Idris Elba.
Below are her tweets
“One day, I'll rescue all those cute puppies they sell in traffic near Shoprite, and they'll live happily ever after with me n Idris Elba”
a curious fan tweets back at her saying


“herr_brightside ToolzO isn't d guy gay?”
And the bootilicious presenter replied
“He's not, but if he is I have the tools to un-gay him”
So if you ain’t straight brother Toolz has got the tools to un-gay you if she so wish.  


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...