Sunday 29 January 2012

Yvonne Nelson Reply Critics Who Claim The LV Bags For Sale In Her Store Are Fake


We informed you HERE about the stories flying around, they suggested that Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson was selling imitation LV bags in her store. As we predicted, she has finally replied her critics, though she initially chose to laugh it off as a joke till television stations started carrying the story. Here is what she had to say;
"According to the sexy actress, I believe the persons behind these stories have other plans and the massive media impression they keep on building makes me suspect they want to give my fashion shop a bad reputation just to collapse my business for reasons best known to them ... Any person who has been to my shop can testify to what am saying.Currently, I don’t even have more than5 bags in my shop. And All my bags are Aldo and they are sold out ... Ask other persons who sell designer stuff and they would tell you that most people will not like to buy $3000 LV bags if brought them here or $5000 Chanel bag".


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. I dont know if the bags are real or fake but heck if they wanted and can afford the real thing then i believe they shod be shopping in Paris or Italy in the first place.Everyone shod stay in their lane and stop trying to her a young woman trying to hustles bussiness.Haters cant bring you down or stop you girl.

    BTW i think LV is suing these days so watch your backs.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...