Thursday 26 January 2012

'Damage Movies'- 'My Life My Damage' Hot Nollywood Movie Premeire


Taking a first glance at this poster, you might think Nigerian movie producers have finally decided to start making horror movies, but 'My Life, My Damage' deals with the consequences of drug abuse and HIV/AIDS. A young lady who lives a reckless life abroad as a drug addict is given a rude shock when she discovers that she’s HIV positive and now has to seek redemption for herself.

It is the second part of the The Damage Movie Series, and is a collection of three distinct but interwoven stories (Damage, My Life My Damage, and My Country Their Damage) produced by Moses Inwang partnering with Uche Jumbo Studio 

This movie is a must watch because each story addresses issues affecting Individuals, Families and the Society at large. The movie stars Tonto Dikeh, Bukky Wright, H Thomas and Danny Palmer to name a few and was Directed by Moses Inwang.




 Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...