Friday 20 January 2012

Is Stephanie Okereke's Twin Sister Joining The Movie Industry???

You might want to believe this is a before and after photo of Stephenie Okereke, but you are wrong, the beautiful lady on the right part of the above picture is not Stephenie at all, she's Damilola Olayinka who hails from the western part of Nigeria, Osun state to be precise, she admits mostly mistaken to be Stephenie when she said;


“Yes, I see her on the screen every time and honestly, she is more or less my idol. Apart from the fact that we share so many things in common, I love the way she interpret her roles and the fact that she has come this far against all odds. She is someone I would really love to meet and work with,”  
“a lot of producers and directors had been offering me scripts in the past but I didn’t really accept for some personal reasons. But right now, I’m ready to give it my best. Just like my role model, Stephanie, I intend to do more challenging and unique roles. Not just to join the bandwagon.”she emphasized.
We are expecting the very best of Damilola Olayinka..........


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK


2 comments:

  1. Do they really look alike,stephanie is far far finer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't see any resemblance

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...