Monday 2 January 2012

Singer Alex O. Talks About His Love Affair With Nollywood Star Oby Edozien

Like never before Legendary Nigerian pop icon, Alex Okoroigwe a.k.a Alex O, continues to talk about his love affair with his recently wedded wife Oby Edozien. Alex O. and Oby Edozien who is a popular Nollywood Actress did their wedding at a Local Registry in Lagos.

Alex O, a Legendary Artiste whose music rocked the airwaves in the early 90s said,
“I met my wife in London some years back. I saw her at an event and immediately fell in love with her. We have been dating secretly since then.”
The Former Artist was amazed with the response of the media's and other associates when he said,
“the court marriage was not supposed to be a public thing, because the big wedding is underway. In fact, all my friends were disappointed with me that I did not inform them about the marriage.I was surprised myself because when I got to the registry, I saw a huge crowd of celebrities who thronged the venue. I didn’t believe my eyes.”
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Alex O said in an article on the day of the wedding, that he met Oby when she approached him to compose a song for her latest movie. So whats the truth!! Alex if you are gonna lie, be smart enuff to remember your lies.... Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...