Saturday 7 January 2012

"My greatest challenge has been to walk far and clear from my father’s shadow" Paddy Adenuga


Incase you care to know, Paddy Adenuga is the son of Mike Adenuga jr. CEO/Founder of the giant telecomunication company "Globacom". Some time last year, there were rumors that Paddy is an arrogant daddy's boy who walks around with town with his security men who are fond of harassing people.

Well recently, Paddy was quoted to have said;
"My greatest challenge in life has been to walk far and clear from my father’s shadow. It’s been tough but I will get there".
Guess Paddy is not as bad as they say he is?

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

2 comments:

  1. Most people judge on what they hear. He might not be bad. Why cant dey get info directly from him before concluding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love paddy...am in love wit him..although i hav neva met him..pls help me..

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...