Monday 2 January 2012

Nollywood Actress Uche Elendu Set To Wed Her U.A.E Based Fan

Star Nollywood Actress, Uche Elendu is getting set to wed her United Arab Emirate based lover who is one of her biggest fan.

Prince Oggo Walter Igweayimba a.k.a. Nku 1, is an international business man based in the middle-east. It has been confirmed by Actress that she will be walking down the aisle with her man on January 7, 2012.

The Actress is already a proud mother of a beautiful girl for her man. She recently stated in an interview with Vanguard Newpaper that,
"Yes, I’m preparing for my white wedding which comes up, as you rightly said on the 7th of January, 2012. My man is in town. All is set for the wedding and I ‘m believing God that the wedding will be a  success. This is the happiest moment in my life."
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...