Thursday 5 January 2012

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Stake On President GEJ Fuel Subsidy Removal


The Mayhem in Nigeria over the removal of fuel subsidy continues to intensify. Nollywood Star Actress, Genevieve Nnaji shares her stake on President Goodluck Jonathan removal of fuel subsidy, when she stated that;
"I still can't help but feel [that] it [fuel subsidy removal] is the right move at the wrong time. There is tension and unease [everywhere]."

The multiple award winning actress continue to share her view, stating further that; 
"I own quite a few things that consume a whole lot of fuel, so, yes. I am a concerned citizen. Someone tried to explain the positive impact the removal [of fuel subsidy] would bring to the economy, just like GSM did. I could see the point but I don't think a proper explaination was given to the public".
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...