Wednesday 25 January 2012

FAshion Spyware: Kas Dyes His Hair Gold. Ladies, Thumbs Up OR Thumbs Down?


Will I ever get tired of blogging about Nigerian men who dye their hair gold? Well, I doubt. After my last few posts about Ice Prince, D'Prince, Osaze Odemwingi, the next on our list of gold haired single Nigerian men is singer/ producer Kas.

Ladies, check out the before and after photos and tell me, do we give him a thumbs up or thumbs down? At least he looks like Sisqo


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. He is hot enough to rock any colour of the rainbow!however,why does his finger look broken in the second pix.....#I just fell outta lust#

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...