Wednesday 18 January 2012

Fashion Spyware: Is It Just Me Or Does Tiwa Savage Look Better With More Clothes On?


Funny enough I have nothing against ladies in skimpy clothes nor do I have anything against ladies who choose to walk around the street naked, hence the reason why I shy away from Beyonce/ Rihanna arguments.  Nonetheless, I believe that being fashion forward shouldn't be strictly about following trends, but about dressing to suit your body type.
I spent a good part of today checking out Tiwa Savage's wardrobe. Is it just me or does she look better with more clothes on? Compare these two images and share your opinion below ...


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

2 comments:

  1. Ladies look much better wit more clothes on. So does she.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only reason i think she looks nicer in the "clothed" photos is because she's made up and looking like she's going someplace. I don't think it has anything to do with whether she's exposed or not. That and like you said, she needs to dress to suit her body type and the skimpy outfits in the pic don't do that.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...