Friday 13 January 2012

Day 5 Occupy Nigeria: Did You Know The General Strike Cost Nigeria $600 Million A Day?

Trust the white man to punch his calculator at every slight chance they get. Well they've done the maths, and the strike action cost the country a whopping $600 million a day?

Wow!!! Which way Nigeria ... I guess our leaders forgot to check this before hiking the price of petrol, yet they won't pay N18,000 minimum wage in some parts of the country smh...


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Please which News outlet is this? I will like to ask them for the base for the calculation. If It's the alternative forgone of oil export then they can all chops***t for all I care.
    Mismanagement cost Nigeria over $2Billion per day, how about they talk about that?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...