Friday 27 January 2012

Before & After Photos: Omotola Jalade Gives 20 Widows Beauty Makeover & Gifts


Actress Omotola Jalade gave 20 widows a beauty makeover in memory of her mum (who died 10years ago). The ladies went through beauty routines eg facial and body massage, total body makeover (facial, hairstyle, costume, etc) by some professionals after which top celebrity photographers were on the wait to give them a nice photo-shoot session following their sponsored shopping extravaganza. The widows were showered gifts at the main event held in Lekki, where they were given bags of rice, kitchen utensils and many other gifts.

In Omotola's words,
“This is something I wish or someone had done for my mother. If you give these women money, they would spend it on their kids ... when my mother was alive, I didn’t know I was going to loose her so soon. This is one thing I would have loved to do for my mum who was a widow for 10 years. It was lovely and fulfilling to see this happen,”
Click READ MORE for more photos of the transformation ...






















Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

2 comments:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...