Wednesday 7 December 2011

UK Based Ghanaian Gospel Singer/ Pastor Impregnates 3 More Church Members


According to GhanaMusic, 31yr old  Pastor, Kwaku Antwi-kusi Junior who has already fathered 2 children with a different church member recently realised that 3 more of his church members are pregnant for him at the same time. It is also being alleged that he is secretly married to another church member and since this recent development, he fled leaving the pregnant women and his church which since closed down.

It's a shame I have only very little facts about this actual situation, but since the story got out, a lot of people have been praying and cursing the Pastor. What is your take on this situation, Is it ok for pastors be judged at a higher standard than the rest of us?


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

2 comments:

  1. I liked it very much, the magic in their songs are incomparable. I have seen the live concerts of many wedding singer in UK but nik has always attracted me with his songs, I think he is one of the Best wedding singer

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...