Saturday 24 December 2011

Tiwa Savage tells Haters To Stop Criticizing Her Sultry Dress Style


The Sexy and Sultry singer Tiwa Savage, decided to fire back at those who criticized her dress style. She tweeted;
‘Gonna speak my mind this morning. People only wanna see fault in others. No one speaks when I wear dresses. Why do you people only focus on certain outfits? No one talks when I wear gowns. People only wanna dwell on negatives" 
"No 1 tlks wen I wear dresses, haters wanna make out like I only wear pant. Get a life. Truth is most haters do worse things behind clsd doors. @RandaAndrew my dear its unfortunate the criticism is not valid. If I was always naked then fine but truth is most times I am not"

Don't forget to join me
FacebookChizy K
TwitterChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Tiwa, that's why it's called ''closed doors'' not for public consumption content. If you wanna clean your butts after using the toilet, you're free to do it in your house girl not outside. There's something called customs, norms, ethics

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...