Saturday 3 December 2011

PICTURES: Obasanjo's Former Son-Inlaw Remarries After 8yrs Divorce

A very passionate kiss

Senator Iyabo Obasanjo's ex husband Oluwafolajimi Akeem Bello, last Thursday married his longtime girlfriend, Olajumoke Katherine Thompson at a registry in Lagos under tight security. In 2003, the 4years marriage of Iyabo and Jimi ended on the basis of irreconcilable differences.

He was quoted to have said
“Simply put, today is one of the best days of my life. I feel excited and give glory to Almighty God that I’m alive today to be able to take this lovely, humble and compassionate woman to be my better half ... Jumoke happens to be my first and only love. And for 25 years, she has been very patient and considerate of my own shortcomings in life. I feel great to have her” 
The new bride Jumoke added,
“I couldn’t have wished for another man. This wedding is a dream come true. Today (yesterday) is a joyous day for me as I have looked forward to this day. I’m so blessed to be married to Folajimi. I believe God has ordained this marriage and all thanks and glory will forever go to Him.”
I wonder what Iyabo and the Obasanjo family have to say


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK
Source: Pmnewsnigeria

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...