Monday 26 December 2011

PICTURES: AY The Comedian Gets N60m Endorsement Deal With Haven Homes



Haven Homes has just unveiled multiple award-winning comedian, AY as their brand ambassador in a deal worth about N60m. The unveiling took place at a recent Haven Homes Expo at the Oriental Hotel and the award winning comedian, who recently completed his 2011 comedic tour after visiting four cities with the year, said;
 "I have always strive for excellence in the implementation of my events and my performance to be singled out by a brand as unique as Haven Homes is indeed an honour." 
The ambassadorial contract would have AY covering the various campaigns of the Haven Homes brand next year, and this includes billboards, televisions, commercials and other press ads.



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...