Saturday 3 December 2011

Keira Hewatch (Described By Many As Mercy Johnson LookAlike) Insists She's Not Like Mercy


Keira Hewatch, an upcoming actress, in a recent interview complained about being compared to star actress Mercy Johnson. In the interview, she said;
“I am different, my name is Kiera, I don’t like or want people to refer me as that girl that looks like Mercy Johnson ... Please stop talking about the fact that I look like Mercy Johnson. My name is Kiera Hewatch, and it is very simple to pronounce. I don’t care what people say about Mercy, she is a fantastic actress, and I want to work with her"
When it was suggested to her that the comparison may boost her career, she said
“It might, then again, it might not. Because, there are some people who like Mercy, and there are some who don’t. So, if the people who like her take to me, fantastic, but what happens to those who don’t like her? Automatically, they might decide not to like me, it is in both ways.”
Do you think they can be substituted for one another? By the way, they are both endowed, but who's hotter?


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

4 comments:

  1. na wa ooo i think the girl is using scopes to tap into mercy's fan base

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm for Mercy all d way

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's just a dirtier version of Mercy imma pass on this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chizyk who said they look alike.
    Is it jut me because I do not see it. They are very different even their acting
    Anonymous 19:14 being dark doesn't mean dirty

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...