Saturday 12 November 2011

When Twitter Goes Wrong: Twitter Fight Between MI And Terry G


When twitter goes wrong. The latest tweet fight was between respected rapper, MI Abaga and the self proclaimed Akpako master, Terry G.

Click READ MORE for the full gist

It all started when MI randomly tweeted:-
"Pls.. What does akpako mean?"
"So apparently.. Terry G alone understands the deep mysteries of akpako.." 
Guess Terry G didn't find the question funny, he replied in the most unexpected way by tweeting
"@MI_Abaga Africa DanGba nomba 1,short dwarf,u 4 try ask me naaa,wat do u fink,chop chicken!!"
"Anybody who doesn't wish U well,tell dem  "CHOP CHICKEN nd die" 
No doubt this sparked twitter attention on both artists, MI decided to take the high road by ensuring things don't get out of hand, hence apologised in a tweet
"MI_Abaga: @Fagsam I didn't mean any disrespect... I really didn't know what 'akpako' meant.. And then everyone was like terry g terry g..
MI_Abaga: If @Terrygzus is actually terry g's account then I apologize.. I meant no harm.. Someone said akpako to me and I had never heard it before
MI_Abaga: So when I tweeted about what it meant.. I was surprised that everyone kept saying 'ask terry g'.. Hence my comment..I have nothing but the utmost artistic and personal respect for Terry G..."
But again TerryG's reply was unexpected
"Terrygzus: @MI_Abaga next time dn't try use me getmore ffs ok? I know ur games but don't 4get dat amfully representing d streets,C u Soon,DANGBA.!!"
I'm certain there is more to these tweets.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. laugh don kill me! Mke mi carry em mumu body shft joor! Or terry go nack am akpako 4 real. Lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...