Monday 28 November 2011

Singer Orezi Was Not Arrested For Drugs In Dubai Says His Label

Orezi in dubai studio not jail
When I initially read the article on Orezi's alleged drug arrest in Dubai last week, I asked myself; Is this a rumour to smear his name, another Baba Suwe situation, or a young Nigerian desperate for quick cash? Well yesterday his label Culbeed Music in the person of Kolade Ajayi cleared the air on twitter;
"Early this morning I was woken up with calls about my artiste, Orezi who is presently in Dubai for a performance was caught with Cocaine @ Dubai airport. We the management of Culbeed Music are not aware of this incident and have been in discussions with our artiste who is a law abiding citizen of this country. He is the most humble and clean-hearted talented young man that we are sure can never do this to himself or his family.We will find out about the origin of this horrendous rumour and deal with it accordingly.Thanks and God bless"
 He also shared the above image of Orezi which he tagged,"Orezi in dubai studio not jail!!!". Guess the message is clear now.

Orezi stepped into the limelight with his hit single ‘I no Fit Lie’ and his song ‘Booty Bounce’ was rocked by the housemates at the last Big Brother Africa TV show.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...