Thursday 24 November 2011

Reasons For Kate Henshaw's Marriage Crash

There were different story on why Kate Henshaw and British Hubby, Roderick James resulted to divorce after 12years of marriage. Encomium magazine reports that Kate had been accused by her hubby of having some hot romance with some big names in the political and entertainment scenes for some years now.


Some of the men mentioned in the relationship with the actress include Executive Governor of River State, Rotimi Ameachi, former Governor of Cross River State, Donald Duke, Record label owner Ayo Sonaiya and popular comedian Basketmouth, but the actress always defended that their relationship is strictly official. 


I know Enconium has their sources and Kate is a pretty damsel, but I find it hard to believe that one woman can single handedly conquer so many powerful men. So if this is true, then I give the lady my respect. 



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...