Wednesday 30 November 2011

PROMO PICTURES: MBGN 2011, Sylvia Nduka Unveils "Sylvia's Hair" Extention


Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2011 winner Sylvia Nduka is ready to unveil her brand of hair extension SYLVIA'S HAIR, as she releases promo photo's of her, MBGN Universe -Sophie Gemal and MBGN Tourism - Obioma Osiwu.


Here are photos of MBGN 2011 Queens rocking the brand new Sylvia's hair. Coming soon to stores close to you 

Click Read More to view pics ...




 Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

4 comments:

  1. smart move, good thing she started investing now that she's still relevant. but how much will it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this ibo girl nor even waste time. i wish her success shaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abet how do I become MBGN 2012? I hv bn going for the audition since I was 18, this year wld be my 4th try. Pointers would be deeply appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abet how do I become MBGN 2012? I hv bn going for the audition since I was 18, this year wld be my 4th try. Pointers would be deeply appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...